Welcome to EscrowLock, the best Escrow Service Company in Nigeria and internationally.
EscrowLock’s eCommerce and escrow service platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to conduct transactions with enhanced security for both the payment and the goods/services being transacted.
As a buyer, our buyer-protection feature ensures that the seller you are transacting with does not get the payment you deposited with us until they deliver the agreed goods/services to you. This is very helpful to avoid cases of “what you see versus what you get” and other fraudulent practices from dubious sellers.
Learn more about how our escrow service can benefit you as a buyer.
As a seller, you no longer have to worry about receiving your payment in full when dealing with buyers.
with our seller-protection feature, you can be guaranteed that the payment is out from the buyer and locked with us. So all you have to do is deliver the appropriate product or service as agreed with the seller and you’d receive your payment.
Learn more about how our escrow service can benefit you as a seller.
EscrowLock Smart EntrepreneursHIP Challenge
This program has been suspended until there’s enough fan base on social media to guarantee adequate participation.
A lot of young Nigerians are leveraging on recent technological advancements to create online presence through which they sell goods and services and earn decent income.
Unfortunately, the growth of online entrepreneurship is being hampered by the activities of fake buyers and sellers who also use the online space to commit fraud and scam unsuspecting users.
Cases abound where buyers pay for products seen online and receive something different, or even lose their money as the seller disappears.
Sellers too regularly lose their products and resources to unserious or out-rightly fraudulent buyers.
The Smart Entrepreneurship Challenge (SEC) is a move to create a better entrepreneurship environment where people become smart enough to use necessary tools like EscrowLock when buying or selling things online in order to avoid being scammed.
If you are active on social media and you think you have what it takes to educate your contacts about how using EscrowLock can help keep them safe during online transactions, then you are welcome to register and contest for the chance to win any of the monetary prizes mentioned below.
Let us work together to kick out fraudsters from the online space so that online entrepreneurship can thrive and our hardworking youths can get more rewards.
- This Smart Entrepreneurship Challenge (SEC) by EscrowLock is open to Nigerians who are active on social media and are willing to use their accounts to educate their contacts about how using EscrowLock can help them avoid scam from fake buyers and sellers.
Interested contestants must have a minimum of 500 friends or followers on either of Facebook, Instagram or LinedIn, but presence on both Facebook and Instagram (and Twitter) is a must.
They must be active on WhatsApp as well.
(Tip: It is free to open all the accounts mentioned).
- Contestants must have valid email address with which they can register for the challenge.
- Contestants must have bank account that matches with the name used in registering in the contest.
- Contestants must be willing to go through EscrowLock website to get a good understanding of what EscrowLock is all about and how to use it.
- Contestants must follow the social media accounts of EscrowLock in the manner described in the Social Media Accounts section below.
- Contestants must be willing to share all posts made on EscrowLock social media accounts within the duration of the contest.
- The Challenge includes a voting stage in which the general public will be encouraged to vote for their candidates.
- Each individual voter can vote multiple times.
- Qualifying Contestants and Voters are eligible to win the Prizes stated in the Prizes section above.
- In the case of a tie in the number of votes between two contestants, EscrowLock will determine the winner based on the first candidate that achieved the said number of votes.
- The votes from the public constitute 70 of the total votes used in selecting contestants that will emerge winners, whereas EscrowLock holds 30 percent.
- EscrowLock reserves the right to cast it's votes in the manner it deems fit or may decide not to cast at all and simply go with the public votes.
- Although contestants are allowed to vote for themselves, a contestant cannot be awarded prizes in both the Contestant and Voter categories.
In the event that a contestant emerges winner in the two categories, the contestant must choose one and drop the other.
- EscrowLock reserves the right to disqualify any contestant/voter if there is sufficient reason to believe that such person has engaged in untoward behavior.
- EscrowLock reserves the right to amend the term of the competition, suspend or cancel the competition in whole or part if there is sufficient reason to do so.
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
The process described below applies when using a mobile phone browser. The experience with Facebook App may be slightly different.
- Click on EscrowLock Facebook Page to visit the page,
1). Click on the the three horizontal dots to reveal a Menu
2). Click on the "Follow" button. This changes it to "Following".
3). Click on the "Following" button and adjust the settings as follows:
4). Under "IN YOUR NOTIFICATIONS, Click on Edit Notifications Settings and select "Standard", then return to the Notifications settings.
5). Under "IN YOUR NEWS FEED, select "Favourites.
- That's all for Facebook Page (using Mobile Phone browser).
The process described below applies when using Facebook App on mobile phone.
- Search for "@escrowlock" and click on the Page,
1). Click on the the three horizontal dots beside the Messenger icon to reveal a Menu
2). Click on the "Follow" button. This changes it to "Manage Follow Settings".
3). Click on the "Manage Follow Settings" and adjust the settings as follows:
4). For "News Feed", Click on Default and change it to Favourites.
5). For Posts, Videos and Live videos, change them from "Highlights" to "Standard"
- That's all for Facebook Page (using Facebook App).
1). Visit @escrowlock,
2). Click on the blue "Follow" button to follow the account. This actives the Notifications Icon.
3). Click on the bell Icon that appears at the top right of the App (beside the three vertical dots) and turn on all the notifications. Live videos should be turned to "Receive all notifications".
- That's all for Instagram.
1). Click EscrowLock LinkedIn Page to visit the page,
2). Click on the blue "Follow" button to follow the account.
- That's all for LinkedIn.